I'm from Missouri

This site is named for the famous statement of US Congressman Willard Duncan Vandiver from Missouri : "I`m from Missouri -- you'll have to show me." This site is dedicated to skepticism of official dogma in all subjects. Just-so stories are not accepted here. This is a site where controversial subjects such as evolution theory and the Holocaust may be freely debated.

Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States

My biggest motivation for creating my own blogs was to avoid the arbitrary censorship practiced by other blogs and various other Internet forums. Censorship will be avoided in my blogs -- there will be no deletion of comments, no closing of comment threads, no holding up of comments for moderation, and no commenter registration hassles. Comments containing nothing but insults and/or ad hominem attacks are discouraged. My non-response to a particular comment should not be interpreted as agreement, approval, or inability to answer.

Friday, November 23, 2007

Fatheaded Ed takes pathetic potshot at me

Chagrined by his inability to match the wit of my post "Drunken reunion of Dover winners", Fatheaded Ed Brayton took the following breathtakingly inane potshot at me on his blog:

This may be a nominee for the idiot of the century, an award I would have to name after Larry Fafarman instead of Robert O'Brien. You have to see Janet Folger's column at the Worldnutdaily, which takes delusion to a whole new level. It's a hypothetical letter she writes to "The Resistance" from a jail cell a year after Hillary Clinton is elected. No, I'm not making that up . . . .

I'm writing this letter from prison, where I've been since the beginning of 2010. Since Hillary was elected in '08, Christian persecution in America has gotten even worse than we predicted.

When the so-called "Fairness Doctrine" was signed into law, my radio program was yanked off the air along with all the others that dared discuss moral issues on Christian radio. The networks just couldn't bring themselves to air a pro-abortion program or one that advocates the homosexual agenda for the government mandated "balance" because broadcasting lies went against their basic beliefs - I don't blame them.

We knew "Thought Crimes" was in danger of becoming law back when it passed Congress in 2007, but thankfully, President Bush kept his promise to veto it. But, tragically, Hillary signed that most dangerous bill in America - ushering in the criminalization of Christianity.

Ed, you stupid fathead, I have several times expressed my opposition to a full "fairness doctrine" for broadcasters. But I do advocate a full fairness doctrine for blogs. And to you, a "thought crime" is anything that you disagree with.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It looks like Ed has topped you again. What's new?

Friday, November 23, 2007 8:32:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think Ed Brayton looks a lot like Porky Pig, unshaved.

Wednesday, November 28, 2007 4:02:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Larry, since you seem to think that taking potshots at the personal appearance of others if fair game, I'm curious why you don't post your own pic. Just to be fair, you know?

Friday, November 30, 2007 4:18:00 AM  
Blogger Larry Fafarman said...

ben said...

>>>>>> Larry, since you seem to think that taking potshots at the personal appearance of others if fair game, <<<<<<

I call Ed Brayton "Fatheaded" because he is stupid, not because of his appearance.

Friday, November 30, 2007 5:57:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home