I'm from Missouri

This site is named for the famous statement of US Congressman Willard Duncan Vandiver from Missouri : "I`m from Missouri -- you'll have to show me." This site is dedicated to skepticism of official dogma in all subjects. Just-so stories are not accepted here. This is a site where controversial subjects such as evolution theory and the Holocaust may be freely debated.

Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States

My biggest motivation for creating my own blogs was to avoid the arbitrary censorship practiced by other blogs and various other Internet forums. Censorship will be avoided in my blogs -- there will be no deletion of comments, no closing of comment threads, no holding up of comments for moderation, and no commenter registration hassles. Comments containing nothing but insults and/or ad hominem attacks are discouraged. My non-response to a particular comment should not be interpreted as agreement, approval, or inability to answer.

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Heil Herr Führer Adolf Jones

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Blogger William Wallace said...

Ah, that should read, "you will think the way the ACLU tells us to think."

Thursday, September 11, 2008 7:07:00 PM  
Blogger Nada Platonico said...

Seriously Larry, how old are you? Five or six? Or sixty? You're acting like a five year old. Actually, that's insulting to five year olds.

Thursday, September 11, 2008 7:35:00 PM  
Blogger Larry Fafarman said...

Nada, you are just a worthless sack of %$#%*@.

As for Judge Jones, it looks like he has been keeping a low profile lately. He used to be hot on the lecture circuit, but I haven't heard about any recent speeches from him and his only future speaking engagement that I am aware of is at a conference at Hofstra Univ. in March 2009.

Friday, September 12, 2008 9:39:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's the worst photoshop hack job i've ever seen.

Saturday, September 13, 2008 7:07:00 AM  
Blogger Larry Fafarman said...

>>>>> That's the worst photoshop hack job i've ever seen. <<<<<<

I used MS Paint, not Photoshop. And actually, it is a good job except for the poor matching of colors. There was a lot of effort in cropping the head photo, adjusting the size of the head, positioning the head, and filling in the borders of the head photo. I just wanted to get the point across -- it was not intended to look like a professional job. There were several different colors to match and I just did not want to go to the laborious trouble of creating matching custom colors. And there was not just the difficulty of matching colors but there was the difficulty of matching patterns on the wall. Probably the worst color match is the brown spot under the chin -- I just assume that it represents a shadow. I used custom colors in making this picture, but there was only one background color to match.

Anyway, you were so busy condemning the picture's technical quality that you failed to compliment me on the cleverness of the picture's message.

As you go through life,
my friend,
whatever may be your goal,
keep your eye upon the donut,
and not upon the hole.

Saturday, September 13, 2008 10:19:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home