I'm from Missouri

This site is named for the famous statement of US Congressman Willard Duncan Vandiver from Missouri : "I`m from Missouri -- you'll have to show me." This site is dedicated to skepticism of official dogma in all subjects. Just-so stories are not accepted here. This is a site where controversial subjects such as evolution theory and the Holocaust may be freely debated.

Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States

My biggest motivation for creating my own blogs was to avoid the arbitrary censorship practiced by other blogs and various other Internet forums. Censorship will be avoided in my blogs -- there will be no deletion of comments, no closing of comment threads, no holding up of comments for moderation, and no commenter registration hassles. Comments containing nothing but insults and/or ad hominem attacks are discouraged. My non-response to a particular comment should not be interpreted as agreement, approval, or inability to answer.

Thursday, June 28, 2007

Fatheaded Ed's blatant hypocrisy

I saw the following exchange in the comment thread under an Ed Brayton blog article about the campaign to restore the fairness doctrine for broadcasting:

Ed Brayton: Nice try Larry. I don't know how long it's gonna take to sink through your thick skull that you are not allowed to comment here, period.

ard falten: appears to be a lot of censoring going on right here -- makes it quite hipocritical for you, ed, to be whining about a new fairness doctrine as a censorship tool.

Ed Brayton: What censorship has gone on here? And even if there was, how would that make me a hypocrite?

I would not have believed it if I had not seen it with my own eyes.

Also, one commenter actually proposed that all related comments be deleted in order to destroy the evidence --
.
Actually, I think you'd be completely justified in deleting our comments responding to him. I'd hate to lose that one above, though (posted June 28, 0924), as I'm pretty happy with the way it turned out -- frequently not the case with my own writing. But if I notice one of my responses vanished along with someone else's, I'll hold my tongue -- or at most, complain via e-mail. I hope and expect that most of your other readers would do the same.

Sick, sick, sick.
.

Labels: ,

22 Comments:

Anonymous W. Kevin Vicklund said...

That's, what, four blogs you've been busted on this week alone? It's not difficult to figure out that it's you making the posts. You have a distinct posting style, Larry. On the blogs where you aren't banned, I usually don't even need to scroll down to the name to figure out that you made the post.

The only person that you are fooling with you claims that it isn't you making those posts is yourself. Not that you had any credibility to start with, but getting caught with your hand in the cookie jar and then lying about it destroys any semblance of honesty you had left.

Or in other words, you are a lying sack of shit and the only reason anybody comes here is to laugh at your absurd attempts at attacking all forms of knowledge.

Thursday, June 28, 2007 12:26:00 PM  
Anonymous Voice in the Wilderness said...

> What censorship has gone on here? <

You drop posts arbitrarily calling some of them "gossip" and making no mention of others.

> And even if there was, how would that make me a hypocrite? <

Have you redefined "hypocrite" as you have many words?

Kevin is right. You could put any name you want on your posts and they would be quite recognizable. Your ranting repetitive irrational is quite distinctive.

Thursday, June 28, 2007 12:54:00 PM  
Anonymous Voice in the Wilderness said...

> Also, one commenter actually proposed that all related comments be deleted in order to destroy the evidence <

The purpose didn't seem to be to destroy the evidence. It was more a case of cleaning the trash of the blog. They know that your goal is to get attention at all costs.

Have you discussed this with your therapist?

Thursday, June 28, 2007 12:57:00 PM  
Blogger Larry Fafarman said...

Kevin Vicklund drivels,
>>>>>>That's, what, four blogs you've been busted on this week alone? <<<<<

Wrong. I was "busted" on only one blog -- Jason Rosenhouse's Evolution Blog. The other "busts" were of a commenter (or commenters) posting under the name "Anonymous."

These "busts" were not even based on content but were based on who was commenting or believed to be commenting.

You are a lousy hypocrite, dunghill. You approve of the censorship of polite, on-topic, and serious comments on other blogs and yet you feel free to come here and call me a "lying sack of shit."

Thursday, June 28, 2007 2:13:00 PM  
Blogger Larry Fafarman said...

ViW wheezes,

>>>>>> You drop posts arbitrarily calling some of them "gossip" and making no mention of others. <<<<<<

I am really pissed off at your groundless charges of censorship. I have invited you to resubmit comments that you claim have disappeared, and you have not done so.

>>>>> The purpose didn't seem to be to destroy the evidence. It was more a case of cleaning the trash of the blog. <<<<<<

I agree -- the responses to Anonymous were trash. But a lot of the authors of that trash would be pissed if it were removed, so the only reason for removing this trash would be to get rid of the evidence.

Thursday, June 28, 2007 2:43:00 PM  
Anonymous W. Kevin Vicklund said...

>>>Wrong. I was "busted" on only one blog -- Jason Rosenhouse's Evolution Blog. The other "busts" were of a commenter (or commenters) posting under the name "Anonymous."

These "busts" were not even based on content but were based on who was commenting or believed to be commenting.<<<

The posts made my "anonymous" were quite obviously you. The fact that you continue denying this easily determined fact makes a lying sack of shit, you lying sack of shit. Stop lying, you lying sack of shit.

You are banned from posting on those blogs. This means that you don't get to post, regardless of content. Your posts will continue to be deleted, regardless of content, regardless of your transparent attempts to hide your identity, not because of the content, but because you have repeatedly demonstrated that you can't act responsibly on the blogs you have been banned from.

Thursday, June 28, 2007 4:27:00 PM  
Blogger Larry Fafarman said...

>>>>> The posts made my "anonymous" were quite obviously you. The fact that you continue denying this easily determined fact makes a lying sack of shit, you lying sack of shit. Stop lying, you lying sack of shit. <<<<<<

You're the lying sack of shit -- there is no way to determine who posted those comments.

Thursday, June 28, 2007 5:06:00 PM  
Anonymous W. Kevin Vicklund said...

You made them, you lying sack of shit. Stop lying, you lying sack of shit.

Thursday, June 28, 2007 5:43:00 PM  
Blogger Larry Fafarman said...

Prove it, dunghill.

Thursday, June 28, 2007 5:53:00 PM  
Anonymous W. Kevin Vicklund said...

1) In the past,, you have admitted to making posts that you had previously vehemenently denied making.

2) You recently announced your intention to resume illicit posting on blogs where you were banned

3) Since that announcement, "Anonymous" has been posting on a number of blogs using your exact style and the same IP address that you use

4) "Anonymous" started posting on Jason's blog immediately after you were banned and made reference to arguments he claimed to have made, but the claim was made by you

You, sir, have been busted.

Stop lying, you lying sack of shit.

Thursday, June 28, 2007 6:22:00 PM  
Blogger Larry Fafarman said...

What in the hell are you talking about, dunghill? Look at this comment by Anonymous -- he can't even spell my name right! He spells it "Farfaman."

Thursday, June 28, 2007 9:38:00 PM  
Anonymous Voice in the Wilderness said...

> These "busts" were not even based on content but were based on who was commenting or believed to be commenting. <

Nobody said that they were based on anything other than who was commenting.

> You are a lousy hypocrite, dunghill. You approve of the censorship of polite, on-topic, and serious comments on other blogs <

1. He has banned you from his blog.

2. You have never made a polite, on-topic and serious comment in your life.

> and yet you feel free to come here and call me a "lying sack of shit." <

He is only making an observation of an obvious fact.

> I am really pissed off at your groundless charges of censorship. <

I haven't made any groundless charges of censorship.

> I have invited you to resubmit comments that you claim have disappeared, and you have not done so. <

You lying sack of shit. You invited me to email them to you and you would resubmit them. My emails to you have gone into a black hole.

> the only reason for removing this trash would be to get rid of the evidence. <

You are always making these non-sequiturs. There are many reasons to remove them. One is to take away your needed attention.

> The other "busts" were of a commenter (or commenters) posting under the name "Anonymous." <

They were of Larry Fafarman posting under the name "Anonymous".

> there is no way to determine who posted those comments. <

Kevin just did, you lying sack of shit.

> Larry Fafarman said...
Prove it, dunghill. <

Hello! Is anybody there? Kevin just proved it.

You, sir, have been busted.

Stop lying, you lying sack of shit.

> Look at this comment by Anonymous -- he can't even spell my name right! He spells it "Farfaman." <

Nice try. Anyone can see through that, you lying sack of shit.

Friday, June 29, 2007 8:32:00 AM  
Blogger Larry Fafarman said...

>>>>>> You lying sack of shit. You invited me to email them to you and you would resubmit them. My emails to you have gone into a black hole. <<<<<<

You mendacious dunghill, you never sent me anything. And I suggested emailing the comments to me only as a last resort. You never attempted to resubmit them yourself.

Friday, June 29, 2007 6:04:00 PM  
Anonymous Voice in the Wilderness said...

> you never sent me anything. <

You are a lying sack of shit.

Saturday, June 30, 2007 1:58:00 AM  
Blogger Larry Fafarman said...

You lousy scumbag, you will stop at nothing in your efforts to discredit this blog. As I said, I never got anything from you. And why didn't you try to re-post the comments yourself? And why would I leave some of your crap up here while censoring other crap of yours? And no, my no-censorship policy does not obligate me to allow gossip about my private affairs.

Here is an example of someone else who is having trouble posting on a Blogger.com blog.

Saturday, June 30, 2007 11:23:00 AM  
Anonymous Voice in the Wilderness said...

> you will stop at nothing in your efforts to discredit this blog. <

It is your actions that are discrediting this blog.

> As I said, I never got anything from you. <

The operative word is "said"

> And why didn't you try to re-post the comments yourself? <

Why bother?

> And why would I leave some of your crap up here while censoring other crap of yours? <

Don't you understand the meaning of the term "arbitrary"?

> And no, my no-censorship policy does not obligate me to allow gossip about my private affairs. <

All "gossip" I have stated has been merely to correct your lies. You are misrepresenting yourself, you lying scumbag.

Saturday, June 30, 2007 1:24:00 PM  
Anonymous Bill Carter said...

> And why would I leave some of your crap up here while censoring other crap of yours? <

I haven't seen you leave any "crap" of ViW's on this board. There are only his astute statements and his illustrations of the fact that you have no clothes.

ViW said...

> All "gossip" I have stated has been merely to correct your lies. <

This seems to be correct. Larry, has it ever occurred to you that if you have to lie to support your position, it is a good sign that your position may be weak?

ViW said...

> You are misrepresenting yourself <

True, he is.

> you lying scumbag. <

Come on ViW. Don't sink to Larry's level.

Saturday, June 30, 2007 4:58:00 PM  
Blogger Larry Fafarman said...

ViW wheezed,
>>>>>> And why didn't you try to re-post the comments yourself? <

Why bother? <<<<<<

Then why did you allegedly "bother" to email the comments to me (I never got them), dunghill?

>>>>> All "gossip" I have stated has been merely to correct your lies. <<<<<

How many times do I have to explain to you that whether or not something is gossip has nothing to do with whether it is true or false, beetlebrain?

Saturday, June 30, 2007 8:26:00 PM  
Anonymous Bill Carter said...

> I never got them <

Given that you have lied repeatedly on this blog and have been proven to lie, I would bet on the honesty of ViW in this case.

> How many times do I have to explain to you ... <

You have never explained this to anyone. You have just stated it without explanation.

Your willingness to lie about your personal information for no apparant reason is certainly a reflection on the honesty of your other statements.

Saturday, June 30, 2007 9:31:00 PM  
Blogger Larry Fafarman said...

>>>>>>> Your willingness to lie about your personal information for no apparant reason is certainly a reflection on the honesty of your other statements. <<<<<<<

Damn you, you no-good lousy worthless piece of crap, when are you going to get it through your thick skull that we don't gossip about your private affairs here and so we should not gossip about mine? Sheeeesh. I am really getting sick and tired of repeating this over and over again. How would you like it if others pretended to test your "honesty" by gossiping about your private affairs?

Give up already, dunghill. You are only making yourself look more and more foolish.

While you dirtbags ridicule my opposition to arbitrary censorship of blog visitors' comments, you hypocritically take unfair advantage of my no-censorship policy here.

Saturday, June 30, 2007 10:48:00 PM  
Anonymous Voice in the Wilderness said...

> While you dirtbags ridicule my opposition to arbitrary censorship of blog visitors' comments, you hypocritically take unfair advantage of my no-censorship policy here. <

You hypocritical pathetic liar. You have censored a post by me and another by Bill Carter that were here last night. Don't bray about "gossip" or "arbitrary censorship" while you remain the biggest practicioner.

This is one reason that everybody laughs about "Larry's Cry Room".

If you want to be taken seriously, you will have to drop the arbitrary censorship.

Monday, July 02, 2007 10:28:00 AM  
Anonymous Voice in the Wilderness said...

> I can "gossip" about me here, but you can't. Those are the rules. <

So much for your braying about the "fairness doctrine".

> However, I generally try to avoid gossiping about myself here. <

Much of your description of yourself is untrue. You claim not to censor and you even claim not to have deleted posts when you have done so.

> I was forced to gossip about myself when Fake Dave misrepresented himself as my brother in comments on Fatheaded Ed's blog. <

Fake Dave did not misrepresent himself. The only one posting as Dave Fafarman on Ed's blog was your brother, real Dave.

If you don't believe that it was your real brother, why did you pressure your mother to call him and ask him to stop posting?

Tuesday, July 03, 2007 9:41:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home