I'm from Missouri

This site is named for the famous statement of US Congressman Willard Duncan Vandiver from Missouri : "I`m from Missouri -- you'll have to show me." This site is dedicated to skepticism of official dogma in all subjects. Just-so stories are not accepted here. This is a site where controversial subjects such as evolution theory and the Holocaust may be freely debated.

Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States

My biggest motivation for creating my own blogs was to avoid the arbitrary censorship practiced by other blogs and various other Internet forums. Censorship will be avoided in my blogs -- there will be no deletion of comments, no closing of comment threads, no holding up of comments for moderation, and no commenter registration hassles. Comments containing nothing but insults and/or ad hominem attacks are discouraged. My non-response to a particular comment should not be interpreted as agreement, approval, or inability to answer.

Sunday, July 01, 2007

"Blogswarm" on church-state separation is off and running

I counted 36 blogs participating in the July 1-4 "blogswarm" about the question, "Is the separation of church and state patriotic?" More blogs might be added later. If you want to express your opinion on this issue, now is the time to do it.

Labels:

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Larry is back to his arbitrary censorship as usual. Watch for posts that seem to "disappear". Larry doesn't want us to point out his lies about himself.

Monday, July 02, 2007 10:31:00 AM  
Blogger Larry Fafarman said...

>>>>>> Larry is back to his arbitrary censorship as usual. Watch for posts that seem to "disappear". Larry doesn't want us to point out his lies about himself. <<<<<<<

Of course I don't want you to point out my "lies" about myself, dunghill -- that is gossip about my private affairs and that does not belong here.

Despite great provocation, I have not censored anything lately.

You have no credibility -- you said that it is not worth your "bother" to re-post comments that disappear.

Monday, July 02, 2007 10:59:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

> Of course I don't want you to point out my "lies" about myself, dunghill -- that is gossip about my private affairs and that does not belong here. <

I would suggest that if you don't want people to point out your lies, you stop lying.

> Despite great provocation, I have not censored anything lately. <

That is a lie. I saw the missing posts too.

Larry, your problem is so advanced that perhaps you don't even know when you are lying.

Monday, July 02, 2007 4:01:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sherry D has a good point. If you think information about yourself is "gossip", don't post lies about yourself in the first place.

I will make a deal with you. If you stop lying about yourself, I will have no need to counter it with the truth.

Monday, July 02, 2007 7:23:00 PM  
Blogger Larry Fafarman said...

>>>>>> Despite great provocation, I have not censored anything lately. <

That is a lie. I saw the missing posts too. <<<<<<

ViW doesn't have a leg to stand on, dunghill -- he said that resubmitting comments is too much "bother."

>>>>> Larry, your problem is so advanced that perhaps you don't even know when you are lying. <<<<<

Insults will be answered in kind.

Tuesday, July 03, 2007 12:17:00 AM  
Blogger Larry Fafarman said...

>>>>> I will make a deal with you. If you stop lying about yourself, I will have no need to counter it with the truth. <<<<<<

I can "gossip" about me here, but you can't. Those are the rules. If you want to gossip about me, do it somewhere else.

However, I generally try to avoid gossiping about myself here. I was forced to gossip about myself when Fake Dave misrepresented himself as my brother in comments on Fatheaded Ed's blog.

Tuesday, July 03, 2007 12:34:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Tuesday, July 03, 2007 5:28:00 AM  
Blogger Larry Fafarman said...

Some people just don't know when to give up.

Tuesday, July 03, 2007 6:08:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

>>>However, I generally try to avoid gossiping about myself here. I was forced to gossip about myself when Fake Dave misrepresented himself as my brother in comments on Fatheaded Ed's blog.<<<

Then you shouldn't have pretended to be your brother on Ed's blog.

Tuesday, July 03, 2007 8:56:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

> I can "gossip" about me here, but you can't. Those are the rules. <

So much for your braying about the "fairness doctrine".

> However, I generally try to avoid gossiping about myself here. <

Much of your description of yourself is untrue. You claim not to censor and you even claim not to have deleted posts when you have done so.

> I was forced to gossip about myself when Fake Dave misrepresented himself as my brother in comments on Fatheaded Ed's blog. <

Fake Dave did not misrepresent himself. The only one posting as Dave Fafarman on Ed's blog was your brother, real Dave.

If you don't believe that it was your real brother, why did you pressure your mother to call him and ask him to stop posting?

Tuesday, July 03, 2007 9:35:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home