I'm from Missouri

This site is named for the famous statement of US Congressman Willard Duncan Vandiver from Missouri : "I`m from Missouri -- you'll have to show me." This site is dedicated to skepticism of official dogma in all subjects. Just-so stories are not accepted here. This is a site where controversial subjects such as evolution theory and the Holocaust may be freely debated.

Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States

My biggest motivation for creating my own blogs was to avoid the arbitrary censorship practiced by other blogs and various other Internet forums. Censorship will be avoided in my blogs -- there will be no deletion of comments, no closing of comment threads, no holding up of comments for moderation, and no commenter registration hassles. Comments containing nothing but insults and/or ad hominem attacks are discouraged. My non-response to a particular comment should not be interpreted as agreement, approval, or inability to answer.

Monday, June 09, 2008

A deserving recipient of the "Friend of Darwin" award



"Friend of Darwin" certificates were distributed at a reunion of the Dover plaintiffs team.

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Jim Sherwood said...

That's damn funny, Larry! By the way, I'm going to start calling the NCSE, The National Censors of Science Education. How's that?

Thanks for the laugh!

Tuesday, June 10, 2008 12:33:00 PM  
Blogger Larry Fafarman said...

>>>>> I'm going to start calling the NCSE, The National Censors of Science Education. How's that? <<<<<

Pretty good. William Dembski called them the National Center for Selling Evolution.

>>>>> Thanks for the laugh! <<<<<

It's nice to be appreciated.

Tuesday, June 10, 2008 12:52:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm hoping to make a big stink,
Now that Darwin is right on the brink
Of total defeat.
I'll say that they cheat,
By proving his Nazi link!

(My friend Wesley Smellsvery is in bad odor with the public: he's a honcho in a gang called the "Pandas," who "Thumb" their noses at the rights of the people. They oppose academic freedom, freedom of speech, and freedom of religion. Their "forum" is called "After the Bar Closes," because after the bar closes the whole gang staggers out and crawls in the gutter, bawling that anyone who disagrees with them is a "tard." Somehow, their mindless shouting gets on the Internet. Naturally, the public recognizes them as nothing but tards.

So I, Jim Sherwood, as Smellsvery's loyal and hard-scribbling ghostwriter, have consulted Madame Tea-Leaves about his future. Here it is: )

A Darwin-fan bawled, "I'm a tard,
For I worshipped old Darwin too hard!
As his theory collapses,
My neural synapses
Are sputtering, totally scarred."

Tuesday, June 10, 2008 2:40:00 PM  
Blogger Jim Sherwood said...

One Hitler cried, "You're a hick
If you think that My Darwin's not slick!
For he held that life rose
By slaughter. That shows
That butchery should be my kick."

Tuesday, June 17, 2008 6:38:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I refer you to - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Godwin%27s_Law

Friday, June 27, 2008 12:29:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home