I'm from Missouri

This site is named for the famous statement of US Congressman Willard Duncan Vandiver from Missouri : "I`m from Missouri -- you'll have to show me." This site is dedicated to skepticism of official dogma in all subjects. Just-so stories are not accepted here. This is a site where controversial subjects such as evolution theory and the Holocaust may be freely debated.

Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States

My biggest motivation for creating my own blogs was to avoid the arbitrary censorship practiced by other blogs and various other Internet forums. Censorship will be avoided in my blogs -- there will be no deletion of comments, no closing of comment threads, no holding up of comments for moderation, and no commenter registration hassles. Comments containing nothing but insults and/or ad hominem attacks are discouraged. My non-response to a particular comment should not be interpreted as agreement, approval, or inability to answer.

Monday, October 13, 2008

Another summary of Caldwell v. Caldwell

This news article is another summary of the 9th Circuit appeals court's Caldwell v. Caldwell decision. The arbitrariness and capriciousness of the judges' reasoning are readily apparent.

The National Center for Science Education also has a summary of the decision.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The amazing thing is that, while he evidently understands nothing at all that he reads, Larry's word searches do a great deal to find a lot of material that either supports the evolutionists, or shows the poverty of the creationists' position. He also occasionally draws in well written and informative posts from people such as Kevin Vicklund, who is always kicking his ass.

The entertainment value of seeing Larry totally fall on his face in trying to rebut the arguments of others, followed inevitably by a tirade of insults, and a claim that his opponent has presented no arguments, is just a plus.

We are always kicking Larry's butt. That's why he doesn't like us.

Tuesday, October 14, 2008 7:15:00 AM  
Blogger Larry Fafarman said...

You lousy dunghill, even your big hero Fatheaded Ed Brayton deplores the denial of standing here -- he said, "As usual, I don't like seeing cases get dismissed based on the court's artificial and unjustified standing doctrine."

If I said that bears shit in the woods, you would disagree just for the sake of disagreeing with me. You have no credibility.

I would like to delete asinine comments that just say that I am wrong without giving a reason why, but deleting such comments often creates more problems for me because of my general no-censorship policy, which I am often falsely accused of violating (I now delete only (1) gossip about my private affairs and (2) outright lies about objective facts). Those comments just clutter up this blog with garbage, which is why you lousy trolls post them here.

Tuesday, October 14, 2008 11:14:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

> my general no-censorship policy, which I am often falsely accused of violating <

Not falsely.

> I now delete only (1) gossip about my private affairs <

However you have redefined things that say nothing about you as "gossip about your private affairs" just to hypocritically censor them.

> and (2) outright lies about objective facts). <

You don't censor your own outright lies about objective facts such as misinterpreting what ViU said rather than quote him verbatim.

Tuesday, October 14, 2008 5:24:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home