I'm from Missouri

This site is named for the famous statement of US Congressman Willard Duncan Vandiver from Missouri : "I`m from Missouri -- you'll have to show me." This site is dedicated to skepticism of official dogma in all subjects. Just-so stories are not accepted here. This is a site where controversial subjects such as evolution theory and the Holocaust may be freely debated.

Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States

My biggest motivation for creating my own blogs was to avoid the arbitrary censorship practiced by other blogs and various other Internet forums. Censorship will be avoided in my blogs -- there will be no deletion of comments, no closing of comment threads, no holding up of comments for moderation, and no commenter registration hassles. Comments containing nothing but insults and/or ad hominem attacks are discouraged. My non-response to a particular comment should not be interpreted as agreement, approval, or inability to answer.

Sunday, September 10, 2006

Judge Jones to speak at Kansas University

A Lawrence Journal-World article about a speech that Darwinist Kenneth Miller gave on Friday at Kansas University said,

The lecture was the first in the “Difficult Dialogues” series on “Knowledge: Faith & Reason,” presented by the Hall Center and the Biodiversity Institute.

Federal Judge John E. Jones III, who ruled in favor of the Dover plaintiffs, will speak Sept. 26.

The article noted that Miller also had a session of answering questions from the public on Saturday. I hope that Judge Jones also has such a session and that people in the audience will know the right embarrassing questions to ask him. I don't even know why Jones would risk participating in such a session.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

> I hope that Judge Jones also has such a session and that people in the audience will know the right embarrassing questions to ask him. <

I wouldn't worry about people questioning Judge Jones embarrassing themselves. Those people are generally beyond embarrassment. They rarely realize what fools they are making of themselves. You are a perfect example.

> I don't even know why Jones would risk participating in such a session. <

I would call it more of an opportunity for his opponents to discredit themselves.

Monday, September 11, 2006 7:47:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home