I'm from Missouri

This site is named for the famous statement of US Congressman Willard Duncan Vandiver from Missouri : "I`m from Missouri -- you'll have to show me." This site is dedicated to skepticism of official dogma in all subjects. Just-so stories are not accepted here. This is a site where controversial subjects such as evolution theory and the Holocaust may be freely debated.

Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States

My biggest motivation for creating my own blogs was to avoid the arbitrary censorship practiced by other blogs and various other Internet forums. Censorship will be avoided in my blogs -- there will be no deletion of comments, no closing of comment threads, no holding up of comments for moderation, and no commenter registration hassles. Comments containing nothing but insults and/or ad hominem attacks are discouraged. My non-response to a particular comment should not be interpreted as agreement, approval, or inability to answer.

Monday, March 26, 2007

Parody of Evolution Sunday sermons

.




LOL. My thanks to FortheKids of the Reasonable Kansans blog for this one.

Real Evolution Sunday sermons are listed here.

BTW, posts with cartoons now have a special label! To see some good cartoons, click on the label. A link for this label has been added to the left sidebar.
.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was at first curious as to why you would present a cartoon that makes fun of your position and then I saw the obvious. You misinterpreted it as you misinterpret everything else!

Wednesday, March 28, 2007 6:34:00 PM  
Blogger Larry Fafarman said...

Voice in the Wilderness said...

>>>>>> I was at first curious as to why you would present a cartoon that makes fun of your position and then I saw the obvious. You misinterpreted it as you misinterpret everything else! <<<<<<

ViW, I post these cartoons for everyone's entertainment. You can interpret them your way and I'll interpret them my way.

Thursday, March 29, 2007 1:15:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

> You can interpret them your way and I'll interpret them my way. <

In the same way you reinterpret words to have different meanings than common usage.

Thursday, March 29, 2007 9:49:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home